Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Junior High Fashion

This is my first time linking up with The Pleated Poppy's "What I Wore Wednesday." It's a place to show each other what fun, interesting outfits we're wearing and get inspired from one another.

This week I'm featuring my 13 year-old daughter, Juliana, and her 8th Grade Fashion. So today is really "What She Wore Wednesday." Next week will be both of us.

This is one of the dressier outfits that Juliana wears to school. But it's still cool with the motorcycle jacket.


Here's the same outfit without the jacket.


jacket - Macy's
cami - Aeropostale
sweater and tights - Target
skirt - Hollister
boots - DSW
headband - made by local artist


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. her outfit is great I'd love it if you'd add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete