Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Day After Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year with family!

Grandma, Grandpa, and two of my nephews.

We ate delicious Norwegian (NOT Swedish) meatballs and cookies.

My uncle and cousins.
We opened presents.

We had a good time.

My brother and his family.

But the next morning, we found this . . .

What a mess!

The bags that held the discarded wrapping paper and ribbon were ripped apart, paper spilling out, and bits of plastic everywhere.

Who did such a deed?

The cat.

The cat with the evidence.

I asked him if he had any remorse.

Such attitude when confronted with his crime.

He said, "No."


So, I cleaned up more than I bargained for on the Day After Christmas.  Luckily, the tree is still standing and the memories are still happy.


My husband, daughter, and me.

I hope all of you had a very, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment