Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Horrors of Orthodontia

My awesome, brave 14 year-old daughter is letting me post this picture today for Wordless / Wordful Wednesday.

At the orthodontist, I couldn't help snapping this photo.  I never had braces, so this is all new and surprising to me.



They are holding her mouth wide open to get at all her braces.

Her mouth looks like something out of science fiction.  The movie Alien, perhaps.


Here she is, looking beautiful, after she successfully represented her country of Chad at the Model UN Conference.




In the end, all the torture orthodontia will be worth it when she has beautiful, straight teeth.

Unlike her mother.



Today for Wordless / Wordful Wednesday, I'm linking up with Parenting by Dummies, Seven Clown Circus, and Angry Julie Monday.





1 comment: