Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teen at Work

Even through it's only Tuesday, this has been a busy week.

My freshman daughter will have her first finals this week.  Lots of studying and paper writing is taking place around here.

Plus, last night was her first Orchestra concert at school.  They were great!

* * * * * * *

The photographic safari adventure continues. Last week I captured a photo of the allusive Teenager at Rest.  This week I stalk and photograph the even more rare, Teenager at Work.

Here she is, studying . . .


Teenager at Work #1

She is surrounded by books, papers, a laptop, and the ever-present phone.


Here she is again.

Teenager at Work #2

We can't forget the giant backpack by her side.


Next week, I will capture the Teenager Eating.  At least, I will try.






No comments:

Post a Comment