Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Things I've Never Done . . . and Some I Have

Here are 22 Things I've Never Done . . .

1. Been to Tahiti (But I sure want to.)
2. Lived in a castle (ditto)
3. Spent a year abroad
4. Gone on a safari in Africa (Definitely want to.)
5. Eaten Fugu (DON'T want to.)
6. Run a 1/2 marathon (Who am I kidding? I've never even run a 5K.)
7. Gone bobsledding
8. Gotten a facial
9. Had my legs waxed
10. Jumped out of an airplane
11. Forgotten to wear underwear (Whew!)
12. Been to a midnight movie
13. Seen a Yeti
14. Touched a bear (that's alive)
15. Had a pet iguana
16. Had a pet donkey (I'd love a mini-donkey.)
17. Gone to a ham radio event with my husband
18. Driven a Ferrari
19. Been to Hawaii
20. Made my own kayak (My mom made one.)
21. Gone whitewater river rafting
22. Held a platypus

(My daughter with Suzanne Collins.)

And Some Things I Have Done . . .

1. Gone dog sledding
2. Slept in a castle in Germany (A very small castle.)
3. Been lost in Tangiers, Morocco (In high school. Yikes!)
4. Milked a cow
5. Had breakfast with Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games)
6. Cleaned up cat, dog and human barf
7. Been to Alcatraz
8. Seen several Moose
9. Climbed a Mayan pyramid
10. Had a daughter, whom I adore

Mama’s Losin’ It

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping in a German castle and climbing a Mayan ruin are pretty neat things to have done. I've always wanted to go to Tahiti, too, and I've never waxed my legs - I'm not one for optional pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the barf. The barf. Besides the barf you've done some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete