Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Turkey On My Patio

Today is Wordless Wednesday where the picture speaks for itself. (But sometimes I speak a teensy bit for it too.)



This turkey visited my patio in September, along with his 10 turkey family members. I live in a big city so it's always amusing when the turkeys visit.

I think he's saying, "Whoa, camera lady. Where'd you come from. I'm outa here!"




Here's the whole family. They look a little skinny. Come back for another visit - in about a month - when you're a bit plumper!


NapTime MomTog Angry Julie Monday parenting BY dummies


5 comments:

  1. They do look like they need a little plumping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like they need some plumping - especially in time for Thanksgiving! ;) Very cool shots! :)

    Vibrant - and Goofy - Fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! LOVE seeing wild turkeys.

    Thank you for stopping by yesterday. You asked a question about where we were, we took a spur of the moment trip to Disney World...we were visiting Epcot that day.

    ReplyDelete